Hi, this is my first time using english to write my blog. Maybe some grammar will worry, i hope i can progress.
My name is Bee, this name is come from my music teacher when i'm form 1, she through i was so cute, so that, it is my name. If you want my real name leave a meassge :) I'm a boy, 21 years old, next month will 22. I like playing football, music. When i graduate, i hope i can find my job. But, now i'm not really know what job i want to do.
This year is final year of my couse. I study mechanical engineering, but i'm not really join the engineer, because it is so hard in Hong Kong. I know i can't go to university, because my results not very well.
Talk about my family, i have a sister, my mum was die when i'm ten years old, dad and me are not so close. Now, I live alone about three years, my sister live with my aunte, because i have't time to take care her. But, we usually meeting, so don't worry.
Now, I'm single about three months. Ha
My favorite band is Coldplay, their so cool.
My favorite football club is Liverpool.
Yesterday, i click the youtube, i find a group called"The Fireflies"
Their song is very nice, i think i like it. So that i click more and more........
I think Henriette is very beautiful girl and her voice is perfect, when she sing the bass, is really really good. Honestly i really like her.
沒有留言:
張貼留言